liveWELL, a comprehensive wellness program for staff and faculty, is forming the Men’s Health Team, which will meet five times between May 18 and July 29. This free program is designed for men who are interested in living a healthy lifestyle.
Men’s Health Team members will work with a Health Coach in UI Wellness. Discussions will include tips, techniques, and strategies on making realistic changes to one’s lifestyle.
The meetings will be held from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Wellness Services area of the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. The dates and topics are as follows:
- May 18—Game Prep: Talking strategy about health goals and creating a game plan.
- June 1—Studying the Film: Reviewing the previous weeks’ goals.
- June 15—Game Time Scenarios: Being your best when eating out.
- June 29—Game Time Scenarios: Getting the most out of your exercise routine.
- July 20—The Big Game: Planning for long-term success.
The Men’s Health Team is available to University of Iowa faculty and staff in 50 percent or greater, regular positions. Space is limited to the first 17 registrants. Registration deadline is Thursday, May 12. To register, contact Erin Litton at email@example.com or the liveWELL office at 319-353-2973.