Administrative offices at the University of Iowa will be closed Monday–Tuesday, Dec. 26–27, in observance of the holiday.
Many other University offices and facilities also will be closed or operating on reduced schedules during the winter break. This includes:
- University Libraries will be closed Saturday–Tuesday, Dec. 24–27.
- The Iowa Memorial Union (IMU) will close at 5 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 23, and will remain closed Saturday–Tuesday, Dec. 24–27.
- The Campus Recreation and Wellness Center will be closed Sunday, Dec. 25, but will be open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 24, and 8 a.m.–11 p.m., Monday–Tuesday, Dec. 26–27. Visit recserv.uiowa.edu for more details about facilities operated by the UI Division of Recreational Services, including the Field House, Fitness East, and the Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Complex.
- The Hancher Auditorium box office is closed through Monday, Jan. 16, although tickets may be ordered through Hancher’s web site. The box office will reopen Tuesday, Jan. 17.
- The UI Museum of Natural History and the Old Capitol Museum will be closed Saturday–Monday, Dec. 24–26, and Jan. 1–14. The museum will be open 10 a.m.–5 p.m., Tuesday–Wednesday, Dec. 27–28, and Friday–Saturday, Dec. 30–31; and 10 a.m.–8 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 29.