Administrative offices at The University of Iowa will be closed Monday, Jan. 2, in observance of the holiday.
Many other University offices and facilities also will be closed or operating on reduced schedules during the winter break. This includes:
- Main Library will be open 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m., Wednesday–Friday, Dec. 28–30 (South Entrance closes at 5 p.m.). It will be closed Saturday–Monday, Dec. 31–Jan. 2. Visit www.lib.uiowa.edu/hours for hours listings for University Libraries branches.
- The Iowa Memorial Union (IMU) will be open 7 a.m.–5 p.m., Wednesday–Friday, Dec. 28–30, and closed Saturday–Monday, Dec. 31–Jan. 2.
- The Campus Recreation and Wellness Center will be open 8 a.m.–11 p.m., Monday–Tuesday, Dec. 26–27, and Monday, Jan. 2; 5:30 a.m.–11 p.m., Wednesday–Friday, Dec. 28–30; and 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Saturday–Sunday, Dec. 31–Jan. 1.
- The Hancher Auditorium box office is closed through Monday, Jan. 16, although tickets may be ordered through Hancher’s web site. The box office will reopen Tuesday, Jan. 17.
- The UI Museum of Natural History and the Old Capitol Museum will be closed Jan. 1–14. The museum will be open 10 a.m.–5 p.m., Tuesday–Wednesday, Dec. 27–28, and Friday–Saturday, Dec. 30–31; and 10 a.m.–8 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 29.